The first 3 men that contacted me were not real people. They were scammers. After 2 emails there is a pattern. Their spelling is poor and they ask for your email address immediately. All three had telephone area code 437, coincidence? I don’t think so.
Most Shared Posts
- Marriage Really Romantic During your dating years, Valentine’s Day was an eagerly awaited day0 Shares
- He probably won’t tell you, however I will. Simple Things Men Want One of the most regular rem0 Shares
- Are you a little uncomfortable with the idea of Internet dating? Have you thought about how great it0 Shares
- Be motivated by her solidarity, not scared by it. You may be Prince Charming, Strong Women Love yet0 Shares
- Today we would like to dispense with introductory words and go directly to Impression on a Man the e0 Shares